This is an original piece of high quality digital art created by Paul Berryman, graphic designer and illustrator based in Quebec Canada. The bike in question is a Peugeot PH9 Challenge made in Canada under licence in the early eighties. The illustration is very precise and highly detailed and will be a wonderful conversation piece.
Printing and shipping will be handled directly by Gelato:
Our heavier-weight, white, premium matte paper has a natural, smooth uncoated finish that feels luxurious to the touch.
- The 200 gsm/ 80 lb paper weight makes it durable and long-lasting.
- We use FSC-certified paper or equivalent certifications depending on regional availability. It’s better for the people and the planet.
- Each poster is shipped in robust packaging, ensuring it arrives safe and secure.
- Paper sizes may vary slightly by region. For the US and Canada, the measurement is in inches, while for the rest of the world, it is in centimeters.
- It is printed and shipped on demand. No minimums are required.
50×50 cm / 20×20″, 70×70 cm / 28×28″